Thursday, July 17, 2008
13 Ways to Help Make Your Marriage Last
1. Cuddle your spouse several times each day.
2. Assert "positively" your spouse and say something nice.
3. Be gentle to your spouse.
4. Make something caring and romantic for your spouse.
5. Don't discuss the faults of your spouse.
6. Giggle together.
7. Do a few things together, like taking a walk and cooking dinner.
8. Do something extra special to one another.
9. Fight fair.
10. Don't try to change your spouse.
11. Be willing to forgive.
12. Don't assume that your spouse is a mind reader.
13. Admit formally that there will be some disagreements that you two will never resolve and that it is normal in successful marriages.