Thursday, April 3, 2008
The derive benefits of orange fruit
1. Great source of Vitamin C.
2. Effective antioxidant.
3. Help boost body’s immune system.
4. Help you burn calories.
5. Valuable in the treatment of constipation.
6. Remedy for tooth decay, gum diseases, gastric and duodenal ulcers.
7. Improve fertility.
8. Help the body get rid of carcinogens.
9. Repress heart disease.
10. Treatment excessive thirst, colds and flu, and acid deposits in the body.
11. Inhibit mild depression.
12. Help lower the risk of macular degeneration and other eye diseases.
13. Lastly, orange contributes to good health and longevity.....
I do love fruits! I eat them whenever they appear at the table. Orange fruit is one of my favorite because it's good for my health and it also can bring some cool feeling when we eat it.