Friday, April 11, 2008

Tulips in my garden....

Show and Tell
In everyday bustle, we sometimes lose contact with what really matters in our lives. It seems that I am just sick and tired for being 'sluggish'. Aaarrggg! I call it "sluggishness" because, sometimes I finished the day clearly, I didn't get nothing. I haphazardly searched, sometimes at the net and lounge lazily around, using the computer then before I know it, it's the end of the day, time to go to the bed.... Funny, but I get nothing done if I don't take a break off our computer, that's the problem..... LOL! Anyway, I have to go for now, but I want to share these photos of "my tulips", I took yesterday in my garden.


13 comments:

  1. I liked your tulips, but where's your sky?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your Gorgeous Tulips!!

    Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a lovely comment.

    Bunny Blessings ~

    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab tulips! Nothing growing
    where I live yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tulips are one of my favorite flowers. I just wish they'd last longer in the gardens!!! Don't you?


    Take care...hope you have a minute or two to drop by my show n tell!! I'd love to have you visit with me. Today I have something I received, from a special blogging friend!! Come join me?

    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. They are beginning to bloom in our area, too. I don't have any in this home but we had a circle in a circle drive in our other home and we had 100 red tulips planted and they were so pretty every spring.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so wish our flowers were blooming right now. Yours are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How great to have tulips blooming. Wish I had flowers coming up, but it's still too cold here ~ had snow yesterday and today with cold wind.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I noticed yesterday that the shoots of my tulips have come up. I can hardly wait for the lovely blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Late making my rounds. Awesome show & tell. Stop by for a plate of Just Peachy Cobbler.

    For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen, the home of Vintage Thingies Thursdays.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tulips! I especially love the yellow ones. :0)
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks you for sharing. Looks like Springis in full swing for you. Beautiful flowers.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I miss the tulips! I used to live in Holland;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and for your comments.

If you post Anonymously, please leave your name.