Thursday, June 19, 2008
13 Things to Do to Keep From Getting Bored at Work
1. Separate your work life from your home life.
2. Seek to have a 'right-sizableness' working hours.
3. Think about work when you have your badge on.
4. Develop other interests that you can look forward to.
5. Stop expecting your job to provide things it simply can't.
6. Revise your attitude, seeing life from a different perspective.
7. Put in mind that "a perfect job" doesn't exist.
8. Change your expectations.
9. Don't get angry and walk off the job.
10.Refresh yourself, recharge your batteries before starting again.
11.Improve your skills, challenge yourself to get better at it.
12.If the job expect to be your life, maybe it's time to find a new one… look for a more exciting option.
13. Control your own destiny! Spend the time to do right things.