This travel and food journal are about everything from food to travel and lifestyle.
Spring sky backdrop
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
I missed being online! Hmmmmmmm, I am way behind..... you might have filled with awe, what’s up here? I have put blogging aside... sorry guys!!!! Ohhhh! I would love to share my Sky photo!!!
We recently traveled to London, is the place to be!!!!! We are so glad that we ( (me and my family) had the perfect sunny weather to enjoy this beautiful City. ... more stories next time! I’ve been through times when I didn’t post to my blog for more than a month – life just got in the way. I am very much quickwittedly busy, took me that long to make a blog post, it's great to be back! Thank you so much for your visits, when I was out of the loop.
To complete the " 95th Birthday Celebration " in my previous post... lol! It helped that the weather was gorgeous that day when we arrived at Tuscany, the sky above us looks bright blue. Tuscany region in Italy have hills many roads wind up and down, perfect and beautiful country full of interesting things to travel. Have many tourist spots, we had a lot of fun in our trip because we have looked the beautiful landscapes.
It's finally here.... Happy Birthday to me!!!! Happy Birthday to me!!!! Happy Birthday to me!!!! I am alive. I am healthy. I am loved. I consider myself very lucky. Life is just getting good, been blessed with a wonderful hubby, No gift in the world could quite compare, nothing else in life I want, except world peace.... LOL! mmmmmmmm....... I wonder if I blow out the candles I will get that one.... Ohhhhh!!! thanks Mom for giving me life. I wish everyone a happy weekend!!!!
Beautiful shot.
ReplyDeleteMary ElizabethBlog.
Just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLovely spring shot, fresh colours. Thanks for visiting my SWF post.
ReplyDeleteJanice.
A gorgeous shot! Beautiful colors! Flower and sky! Does look like spring!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cheerful photo. Sometimes, we have to set aside our online life because our offline life needs more attention.
ReplyDeleteHere I am on your blog. Very pretty photo.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog. Now have a good weekend.
that is so pretty,
ReplyDeleteGill in Canada
Really really pretty! That's quite an amazing tulip, too, with the feathery edge. Thanks for commenting earlier :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice.
ReplyDeletePLO: What a neat capture of the yellow flower in the sky.
ReplyDeletevery nice one:-)
ReplyDeletecheck mine here http://www.gagiersphotography.info/2009/04/tree-at-spring.html
Pretty tulip, the fringe reminds me of ice on a car windsheild.
ReplyDeleteThis is extraordinary flower/sky combination! Thank you for your visit and greetings from Croatia.
ReplyDeleteis that a parrot tulip?
ReplyDeleteit is beautiful against the sky...i think yellow flowers are gorgeous.
Beautiful sky lighting up that glorious fringed Tulip.
ReplyDelete