We recently traveled to London, is the place to be!!!!! We are so glad that we ( (me and my family) had the perfect sunny weather to enjoy this beautiful City. ... more stories next time! I’ve been through times when I didn’t post to my blog for more than a month – life just got in the way. I am very much quickwittedly busy, took me that long to make a blog post, it's great to be back! Thank you so much for your visits, when I was out of the loop.
To complete the " 95th Birthday Celebration " in my previous post... lol! It helped that the weather was gorgeous that day when we arrived at Tuscany, the sky above us looks bright blue. Tuscany region in Italy have hills many roads wind up and down, perfect and beautiful country full of interesting things to travel. Have many tourist spots, we had a lot of fun in our trip because we have looked the beautiful landscapes.
It's finally here.... Happy Birthday to me!!!! Happy Birthday to me!!!! Happy Birthday to me!!!! I am alive. I am healthy. I am loved. I consider myself very lucky. Life is just getting good, been blessed with a wonderful hubby, No gift in the world could quite compare, nothing else in life I want, except world peace.... LOL! mmmmmmmm....... I wonder if I blow out the candles I will get that one.... Ohhhhh!!! thanks Mom for giving me life. I wish everyone a happy weekend!!!!
I love the combination of purple vegetation and the white modern building.
ReplyDeleteI like that top one... a LOT!!
ReplyDeletehttp://blog.aussiepomm.info/2011/10/ww-no52-spring-has-sprung.html
Have a great WW!!
I love those flowers hanging over the balconies like that. It's so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove that purple.
ReplyDeleteHello, lovely photos. Happy skywatching!
ReplyDeleteFor the most part, I suppose a clear sky is preferable to a rainy sky.
ReplyDeleteSTARWATCH
Sky above, earth below,
Watch the stars begin to glow.
Earth below, sky above—
Watch the stars with me, my love!
© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher
Western Sunset
Oh, I Love the Colors!! Happy night!
ReplyDeleteIt pays to look up to such a beautiful view!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers and balconies.
ReplyDeleteSydney - City and Suburbs
Nice photos.
ReplyDeleteRegards and best wishes