Bright blue sky at Tuscany!
To complete the " 95th Birthday Celebration " in my previous post... lol! It helped that the weather was gorgeous that day when we arrived at Tuscany, the sky above us looks bright blue. Tuscany region in Italy have hills many roads wind up and down, perfect and beautiful country full of interesting things to travel. Have many tourist spots, we had a lot of fun in our trip because we have looked the beautiful landscapes.
Oh Beautiful! Happy Anniversary to you...
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning gift! So many beautiful orchids so beautifully presented. Happy day to you both.
ReplyDeleteI love orchids. They are just my favorite. Have a great WW. :)
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful orchids! A lovely gift! :)
ReplyDeletewow! so sweet naman your hubby friend! happy anniversary..
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary and they are very beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThat's gorgeous. Hope you had a great one!
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful orchids, I love orchids too.
ReplyDeleteOh wonderful. I can smell them in my mind. I haven't seen or really smelled orchids in about 7 years. Happy 1st Anniversary.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful gift! I hope they last for a while! Thanks for stopping by my WW!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!! Beautiful orchids :)
ReplyDeleteMy National Flower :)
OMGoodness....those are absolutely gorgeous!!!! Wow. Press them and keep them as a keepsake, for ever and ever.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary...did I miss it? Or is it today. Either case, I'm sending you both wishes for a great celebration.
What a beautiful gift. Happy WW
ReplyDelete