13 Popular Fashion Brands
1. Burberry was founded in 1856 when 21-year-old Thomas Burberry, a former draper's apprentice, opened his own store in Basingstoke, Hampshire, England. Burberry a British luxury fashion house, manufacturing clothing and other apparel.
2. The House of Chanel , more commonly known as Chanel, is a Parisian fashion house in France founded by Gabrielle Bonheur "Coco" Chanel (Founded 1910's).
3. The Louis Vuitton Company more commonly known simply as Louis Vuitton was born in Jura, France (now part of the commune of Lavans-sur-Valouse), but moved to Paris in 1835. A luxury French fashion and leather goods brand and company, headquartered in Paris, France.
4. Givenchy is a French brand of clothing, accessories, perfumes and cosmetics. It was founded in 1952 by designer Hubert de Givenchy.
5. Christian Dior (January 21, 1905 – October 23, 1957), was an influential French fashion designer. He was born in Granville, Manche, Normandy, France.
6. Salvatore Ferragamo Founded 1927 to its historical Florence,Italy Salvatore Ferragamo (June 5, 1898 - August 7, 1960) was a 20th century Italian footwear.
7. Prada is considered one of the most influential clothing designers in the fashion industry. was founded in 1913 by Mario Prada in Milan in 1978.
8. Dolce & Gabbana Founded 1985 (pronounced dol-che gabb-an-a) is a high-end fashion house started by the Italian designers Domenico Dolce, born near Palermo, Sicily and Stefano Gabbana, born in Milan, Italy.
9. Gucci, is an Italian French-owned iconic fashion and leather goods label. It was founded by Guccio Gucci (b.1881 - d.1953) in Florence in 1906. Gucci considered one of the most famous, prestigious, and easily recognizable fashion brands in the world.
10. Gianni Versace (December 2, 1946 – July 15, 1997) was an accomplished Italian designer of both clothing and theater costumes.
11. Giorgio Armani (born 11 July 1934) is an Italian fashion designer, from Piacenza, Emilia-Romagna, Italy.
13. Bulgari (usually written "BVLGARI" in ancient Roman style) is named after its founder, Greek Sotirio Bulgari The company was founded in 1884 in Rome, Italy. The current flagship store was opened in 1905 by Bulgari with the help of his two sons (Costantino and Giorgio) and the store quickly became a place where the world's rich and famous came for the unique, high quality jewelry designs combining Greek and Roman art.