We don't really celebrate easter, so I think we're just going to be here at home next weekend. But that's not a bad thing - and there will be plenty of other weekends for traveling
Just lovely! I'd love to be there right now! Lol! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I haven't gotten the hang of this wordless wednesday thing. I can never manage to be wordless! I guess I'm just a talker..lol
That looks so peaceful. I will be celebrating Easter with my Husband and two children. We just moved miles away from our extended family, so it will be a small one this year. Great pic!
We recently traveled to London, is the place to be!!!!! We are so glad that we ( (me and my family) had the perfect sunny weather to enjoy this beautiful City. ... more stories next time! I’ve been through times when I didn’t post to my blog for more than a month – life just got in the way. I am very much quickwittedly busy, took me that long to make a blog post, it's great to be back! Thank you so much for your visits, when I was out of the loop.
To complete the " 95th Birthday Celebration " in my previous post... lol! It helped that the weather was gorgeous that day when we arrived at Tuscany, the sky above us looks bright blue. Tuscany region in Italy have hills many roads wind up and down, perfect and beautiful country full of interesting things to travel. Have many tourist spots, we had a lot of fun in our trip because we have looked the beautiful landscapes.
It's finally here.... Happy Birthday to me!!!! Happy Birthday to me!!!! Happy Birthday to me!!!! I am alive. I am healthy. I am loved. I consider myself very lucky. Life is just getting good, been blessed with a wonderful hubby, No gift in the world could quite compare, nothing else in life I want, except world peace.... LOL! mmmmmmmm....... I wonder if I blow out the candles I will get that one.... Ohhhhh!!! thanks Mom for giving me life. I wish everyone a happy weekend!!!!
Looks great. I wish I was there! Happy WW
ReplyDeleteOh, i'm not celebrating Easter.
ReplyDeleteHope u enjoy ur holidays!
Cheers ;)
I have no where to go because I made my reservations too late. :(
ReplyDeleteVery GREAT shot :)))
ReplyDeleteIts beautiful !!
Can't wait for my Boracay vacation in June! Ü
ReplyDeleteThats what I need...a vacation! Happy WW. Thanks for reminding me:)
ReplyDeleteWe don't really celebrate easter, so I think we're just going to be here at home next weekend. But that's not a bad thing - and there will be plenty of other weekends for traveling
ReplyDeleteJust lovely! I'd love to be there right now! Lol! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I haven't gotten the hang of this wordless wednesday thing. I can never manage to be wordless! I guess I'm just a talker..lol
ReplyDeleteI love being in that kind of place. I wish I'm spending holy week in The Philippines. :-(
ReplyDeleteThere are chairs there waiting already!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
looks like a great place to be~~especially when it is 38* here!!!
ReplyDeleteTammy
That looks so peaceful. I will be celebrating Easter with my Husband and two children. We just moved miles away from our extended family, so it will be a small one this year. Great pic!
ReplyDeleteit's a place that i want to be right now.
ReplyDeleteI hope that's the destination I'm heading for during the Easter weekend! But sadly, I'm stuck with no where to go...hahahha :P
ReplyDeleteVery pretty and serene:)
ReplyDeleteThat looks relaxing.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot.. Hope your having a great WW!!
ReplyDeleteI would go there if someone would buy me a ticket! :)
ReplyDeletethis is great.. pretty how are you na girl? hope all is well..
ReplyDeletegot you some awards here:
http://www.supernovachron.com/2009/04/blogger-friendship-smart-blogger-and.html
HISTORY of SUPERNOVA and SWEETPAIN
ANGELS IN MY LIFE
SPICES OF LIFE