This travel and food journal are about everything from food to travel and lifestyle.
coming up!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
It's finally time to embark on those winter boots and let your tootsies open the floodgates. It has taken me awhile to be able to write our most recent junket. More pictures and stories coming up...
We recently traveled to London, is the place to be!!!!! We are so glad that we ( (me and my family) had the perfect sunny weather to enjoy this beautiful City. ... more stories next time! I’ve been through times when I didn’t post to my blog for more than a month – life just got in the way. I am very much quickwittedly busy, took me that long to make a blog post, it's great to be back! Thank you so much for your visits, when I was out of the loop.
To complete the " 95th Birthday Celebration " in my previous post... lol! It helped that the weather was gorgeous that day when we arrived at Tuscany, the sky above us looks bright blue. Tuscany region in Italy have hills many roads wind up and down, perfect and beautiful country full of interesting things to travel. Have many tourist spots, we had a lot of fun in our trip because we have looked the beautiful landscapes.
It's finally here.... Happy Birthday to me!!!! Happy Birthday to me!!!! Happy Birthday to me!!!! I am alive. I am healthy. I am loved. I consider myself very lucky. Life is just getting good, been blessed with a wonderful hubby, No gift in the world could quite compare, nothing else in life I want, except world peace.... LOL! mmmmmmmm....... I wonder if I blow out the candles I will get that one.... Ohhhhh!!! thanks Mom for giving me life. I wish everyone a happy weekend!!!!
Looking forward to ur posts.
ReplyDeleteNice bag and shoes. :D
Love the shoes!
ReplyDeleteMine are here and here.
Happy WW!
Nice bag and shoes. Happy WW!
ReplyDeleteNice shot. Did you purchase? Happy WW
ReplyDeleteI'll have to be a window shopper when it comes to products of tt range.
ReplyDeleteI love the shoes!
ReplyDeleteI'm a bit early withy my post and making my early rounds… Happy WW!
Mariposa's WW