This travel and food journal are about everything from food to travel and lifestyle.
Weekend craze!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
We're moving into a full clinch of summer heat now. We went last weekend to nearby town and looked this ice cream shop... Just love to share this capture of mine last weekend!!! Hi! Mommy Rose, I hope you have a great birthday. I want to wish you a very happy birthday and hope you have another wonderful year!
We recently traveled to London, is the place to be!!!!! We are so glad that we ( (me and my family) had the perfect sunny weather to enjoy this beautiful City. ... more stories next time! I’ve been through times when I didn’t post to my blog for more than a month – life just got in the way. I am very much quickwittedly busy, took me that long to make a blog post, it's great to be back! Thank you so much for your visits, when I was out of the loop.
To complete the " 95th Birthday Celebration " in my previous post... lol! It helped that the weather was gorgeous that day when we arrived at Tuscany, the sky above us looks bright blue. Tuscany region in Italy have hills many roads wind up and down, perfect and beautiful country full of interesting things to travel. Have many tourist spots, we had a lot of fun in our trip because we have looked the beautiful landscapes.
It's finally here.... Happy Birthday to me!!!! Happy Birthday to me!!!! Happy Birthday to me!!!! I am alive. I am healthy. I am loved. I consider myself very lucky. Life is just getting good, been blessed with a wonderful hubby, No gift in the world could quite compare, nothing else in life I want, except world peace.... LOL! mmmmmmmm....... I wonder if I blow out the candles I will get that one.... Ohhhhh!!! thanks Mom for giving me life. I wish everyone a happy weekend!!!!
Wow, that's so cute. Have a great day. Mine's up here
ReplyDeleteOh icecream! I love the shot.
ReplyDeleteThat's so cute and so yummmmm. I love to have that to cool off the summer heat. :)
ReplyDeletemmm...those are yummy seats :-) have a great week.
ReplyDeleteThose seats are really creative and interesting looking!! :)
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend! Mine is up! Hope to hear from you soon!
ReplyDeleteAt a 1st glance, i don't think i will sit of those "seats" cos it will "wet" my pants. ;p
ReplyDeletethose chairs are so cute! great idea for stools in an ice cream shop.
ReplyDeleteoh i'd love to visit this store. i'm an ice cream addict myself.thank you soomuch for the visit. till next WS!
ReplyDeleteThose seats are fun. Bring on summer!
ReplyDeletefect chairs for an icecream parlour, they even look comfortable.
ReplyDeleteI love icecream.
Now those are some interesting chairs!
ReplyDeletecool, thats a really fun stools to seat on!
ReplyDeletehave a great Monday, jazevox