This travel and food journal are about everything from food to travel and lifestyle.
Wordless!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
I can never do a wordless without saying something.... LOL! I definitely cannot describe all the positively amazing things that happened. Have a great day Everyone!
We recently traveled to London, is the place to be!!!!! We are so glad that we ( (me and my family) had the perfect sunny weather to enjoy this beautiful City. ... more stories next time! I’ve been through times when I didn’t post to my blog for more than a month – life just got in the way. I am very much quickwittedly busy, took me that long to make a blog post, it's great to be back! Thank you so much for your visits, when I was out of the loop.
To complete the " 95th Birthday Celebration " in my previous post... lol! It helped that the weather was gorgeous that day when we arrived at Tuscany, the sky above us looks bright blue. Tuscany region in Italy have hills many roads wind up and down, perfect and beautiful country full of interesting things to travel. Have many tourist spots, we had a lot of fun in our trip because we have looked the beautiful landscapes.
It's finally here.... Happy Birthday to me!!!! Happy Birthday to me!!!! Happy Birthday to me!!!! I am alive. I am healthy. I am loved. I consider myself very lucky. Life is just getting good, been blessed with a wonderful hubby, No gift in the world could quite compare, nothing else in life I want, except world peace.... LOL! mmmmmmmm....... I wonder if I blow out the candles I will get that one.... Ohhhhh!!! thanks Mom for giving me life. I wish everyone a happy weekend!!!!
Very nice view. I wouldn't mind spending a few minutes there (or a few hours)
ReplyDeleteThat's got to be a good day :)
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
My WW is usually with words too! I just try to keep it short - my effort towards being wordless :P
ReplyDeleteVery scenic!
ReplyDeletehttp://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/its-hard-to-be-totally-wordless-with.html
Looks like a great place to be! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my WW post!
What a beautiful shot! Thank you for stopping by this week. Happy WW.
ReplyDeleteHopping by here to wish you a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteJ
great view... love the sea
ReplyDeletehappy ww to you:0