ducky-nice job!

Good morning!!! Aaaaawwwwweeeee! why I am already awake like this early? I woke up feeling hot.... in spite of the arctic freeze weather outside...... I guess because, I oomphed to bed early last night, for the reason that I arrived home so tired for 12 hours I was out, attended my language class and went to the supermarket bought some food and somethings that we need for the week... I'm all alone driving in heavy rain and in unfamiliar place... ugh!!! was my first panicky-fearful driving. But my husband was blessedly happy when I arrived home and telling me,,,, WOW! ducky-nice Job!!! ..... HUH?!?!?!? because he knew already, that I can joltly push myself further,,,, there is an apple-world bigger than my mind I've ever had thought.... honestly, I became a humbled lickspittle for almost 1 year and 6 months living abroad. He always at my side at times, when I' am going to the place where I want to go ha!ha!ha! like "Shopping malls" or if he cannot stay with me,,, he just haltedly bring and fetch me after...

Quote that reminds me... "You have to do it yourself, no one else will do it for you. You must work out your own salvation.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The derive benefits of orange fruit

London is the place to be...

13 Ways to stay Happy