No one can possibly know what is about to happen.....

There is no any strongly fortified place, it happened in a mall??? I don’t know what's other way to write, other than that I can’t understand anything that’s been happening in the Philippines.... quizzically, questioning 'if life really has changed?

So many of us angled off dozens of times without a thought this will happened in Glorietta 2 where the sudden outbreak bowled over. We don’t know what that means anymore. The story is told in fragments from the points of view, as what I have looked in news that the military yesterday said the outburst attack on the country’s premier financial district was a “terrorist act” regardless of who carried it out. A powerful blast ripped through three floors of a shopping mall in Makati City, killing ten people and wounding about 130.



The Friday outbreak attack at a shopping complex in Makati City___ was my first real frenzy panic feelings because my sister is currently working in Makati area .... dining and shopping in the said mall, and unwinding inside an air-conditioned mall is a best place after a weeklong work... I have tried to stay hush but was petrifying.......then after, life shifts and settles unevenly when I open my messenger ---been divinely relaxing, nice to get a lull breather____ that she (my sister) was at the office when the said blast happened.... No one can possibly know what is about to happen: it is happening, each time, for the first time, for the only time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The derive benefits of orange fruit

London is the place to be...

13 Ways to stay Happy