This travel and food journal are about everything from food to travel and lifestyle.
Sweet scent!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
The sweet scent of a true flower.... One of my favourite flowers. The scent is strongly sweet and don't need to add alot to get theme strong and wonderful ... My whole house smells like a bouquet of lilies.
We recently traveled to London, is the place to be!!!!! We are so glad that we ( (me and my family) had the perfect sunny weather to enjoy this beautiful City. ... more stories next time! I’ve been through times when I didn’t post to my blog for more than a month – life just got in the way. I am very much quickwittedly busy, took me that long to make a blog post, it's great to be back! Thank you so much for your visits, when I was out of the loop.
To complete the " 95th Birthday Celebration " in my previous post... lol! It helped that the weather was gorgeous that day when we arrived at Tuscany, the sky above us looks bright blue. Tuscany region in Italy have hills many roads wind up and down, perfect and beautiful country full of interesting things to travel. Have many tourist spots, we had a lot of fun in our trip because we have looked the beautiful landscapes.
It's finally here.... Happy Birthday to me!!!! Happy Birthday to me!!!! Happy Birthday to me!!!! I am alive. I am healthy. I am loved. I consider myself very lucky. Life is just getting good, been blessed with a wonderful hubby, No gift in the world could quite compare, nothing else in life I want, except world peace.... LOL! mmmmmmmm....... I wonder if I blow out the candles I will get that one.... Ohhhhh!!! thanks Mom for giving me life. I wish everyone a happy weekend!!!!
Beautiful photo and one of my favorite flowers.
ReplyDeleteMy favourite flower!! But I prefer white. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
The touch of pureness :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a beautiful lily.
ReplyDeletebeautiful
ReplyDeleteMine in here Thanks
I love the pink shade. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Happy WW
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flower but they make me sneeze. Funny, Im not allergic to anything but around them, Im miserable. Happy WW:)
ReplyDeleteGreat picture! Absolutely beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHere is my WW post for this week. Have a great day!
It's beautiful lily!
ReplyDeleteHome and Garden
beautiful flower.
ReplyDeletehere's my WW! hope you can take a peek. thanks.
milet!
beautiful shot! love the color!
ReplyDeletehapy WW!
I like lilies too :)
ReplyDeleteI wish that I could smell it. Our tiger lilies should start blooming in a week.
ReplyDeletepretty
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!uaz
very great photo!!
ReplyDeleteHope you can check out mine.
http://www.inthespiritofdance.com/2008/07/wordless-wednesday-no1-my-birthday.html
Happy WW!
I adore the scent of lillies! One of my very favorites.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful shot! Such a beautiful flower... one of my favorites. Happy WW ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the color! Happy WW!
ReplyDeleteSweet! My house smells constantly of Frangapani from the trees outside. It is like living in heaven, I think.
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I bet that smells heavenly.
ReplyDeleteLooks like I could reach out and touch it! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love those flowers, too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting!!
Gorgeous! Happy WW!
ReplyDeletebeautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love lilies. The pink is also one of my favorite colors
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. It's one of my favorites as well.
ReplyDelete