Friday, November 23, 2007

Foggy day!

The snow and ice are nearly here!

I took this photo this morning was driving to the nearest grocery store to buy some food, it was a very foggy morning, the fog is thick.

Most people I know, they find fog as a vexatiously creepy. Something mildly pretty at its best moments, but something we hope that goes away as quickly as possible. I don't like fog! Fog is a weary of dullness and not serving any purpose. It is sheerly-shaky dangerous to drive in foggy roads and I always remember what my husband always telling me as we review and buzz on the foggy days, is that "if you are driving in a foggy road just slow down then put more distance between you and the vehicle ahead of you, and watch what the other drivers around are doing".

2 comments:

  1. the pic u've taken is really nice but creepy dahil nga sa fog heheh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a foggy place here in mindanao too, somewhere in the place heading to bukidnon,if you heard that place... i love it... nakakasaya.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and for your comments.

If you post Anonymously, please leave your name.