Tuesday, November 20, 2007

5 things to look back

Rosemarie tagged me to review my past entries.... Sorry girl!!! I'm having a hard time making these since my blog has scanty entries.... please bare with me if I have not the link, I'll try to make and have it post .... promise!!!!

*** INSTRUCTIONS: *** 1. Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given below. 2. Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better. 3. Don’t forget to read the archived post and leave comments.

Link 1 must be about FAMILY "TV show Paris to Pinas touches my hearth" (October 18, 2007)

Link 2 must be about FRIEND "A Newbie Critter" (October 28, 2007)

Link 3 must be about YOURSELF "Finding and Reaching the Right Man" October 23, 2007)

Link 4 must be about YOUR LOVE "My husband" (November 4, 2007)

Link 5 can be ANYTHING YOU LIKE... It's about "Paris" coming soon ... I hope to post it within the next few days!!!!

I don't know who are haven’t tried this one yet, maybe ... Shela, Angel, Chikai, Theresa, and Kaye.

5 comments:

  1. hi! did the tag na. will go and check out the links in your post later. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there! I did the tag already... thanks for the picked! chao!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope its not yet too late. I will do today. Thanks and God Bless :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello! thanks for tagging me pero pass muna ako dito ha. i'm too lazy to dig my archive right now. hehe.

    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and for your comments.

If you post Anonymously, please leave your name.